How to be a Web Developer in 2020 ✔
“Websites promote you 24/7, No employee will do that”
As more and more businesses are coming digital, the demand of web developers is on all-time high and it’s increasing with each passing day. There is never been a better time to learn web development and start a career as a full-stack web developer. As a full-stack web developer, you can work for a start-up or a company, or even a freelancer.
With a growth rate of 13% per till 2028 and an average salary in excess of $69430 annually, Web development is one of the hottest skills to learn and land a job without a college degree.
Becoming a full-stack developer can be challenging for you, but don’t worry we got you covered. This article gives you an overview of :
1. Who is Full Stack Developer?
2. What skills are needed to develop to be a Full Stack Developer?
3. And how to land a job as a Full-stack developer?
A full-stack developer is the one responsible for building responsive websites for business, e-commerce, etc. Full-stack web developers are experts in both the front-end and back-end; so, the full stack of technology that makes up a website. They are proficient in both front-end and back-end languages and frameworks, as well as in server, network and hosting environments.
Skills needed to be a Full Stack Developer
When we talk about responsive websites, it refers to how a website interacts with the user. When something is clicked, This is what Front-end developer does. The role of a front-end developer is to integrate the UI with the UX in a comprehensible manner. A front-end web developer renders a website semantic artwork, intuitive functionality and slick performance, that instantly catches user attention.
You need to learn the following in order to become a front-end web developer:-
1. HTML (Hypertext markup language)
• Decides the structure of a Web page
• Consists of a series of elements
• HTML elements tell the browser how to display the content
• HTML elements are represented by tags
• Browsers do not display the HTML tags but use them to render the content of the page
2. CSS(Cascading Style Sheets)
• CSS describes how HTML elements are to be displayed on the screen, paper, or in other media
• CSS saves a lot of work. It can control the layout of multiple web pages all at once
• External stylesheets are stored in CSS files
These frameworks are really helpful in designing a website.
4. CSS Frameworks
>AngularJS extends HTML with new attributes.
>AngularJS is perfect for Single Page Applications (SPAs).
>AngularJS is easy to learn.
A back-end developer is a type of programmer who creates the logical back-end and core computational logic of a website, software or information system. The developer creates components and features that are indirectly accessed by a user through a front-end application or system.
• Automated testing frameworks for the language being used
• Application Data Access
• Application Business Logic
• Database administration
• High availability
• Security concerns, authentication and authorization
• Software Architecture
• Data transformation
• Backup methods and software
You need to know the following in order to become a back-end developer:-
• is a server scripting language and a powerful tool for making dynamic and interactive Web pages.
• a widely-used, free, and efficient alternative to competitors such as Microsoft’s ASP.
• PHP 7 is the latest stable release.
• is an open-source server environment
• is free
• runs on various platforms (Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X, etc.)
DJANGO: Django is a highly popular, free open-source high-level Python web framework. It follows the MVT (Model-View-Template) architecture and helps in the development and maintenance of high-quality web applications. The primary reason for its popularity is its encouragement for rapid development with the help of pragmatic design. This fully-featured server-side web framework eases the web development process and eventually helps in saving you a lot of time. It also involves less coding which is another benefit for the developer.
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT WEB SCRAPPING click here.
CONNECT WITH THE AUTHOR ON LINKEDIN.
ALSO, VISIT OUR WEBSITE BRIGHTERBEES FOR FREE STUDY STUFFS ABOUT WEB DEVELOPMENT.