SMS AND EMAIL BOMBER : SEND MULTIPLE SMS
AnSMS bomb is a similar variant of sending a large number of text messages over SMS. The technique is a means of cyberbullying or online harassment and an email bomb is a form of net abuse consisting of sending large volumes of email to an address in an attempt to overflow the mailbox.
- The script requires a working network connection to work.
- No balance will be deducted for using this script to send SMS/calls.
- While doing infinite bombing use 2-3 seconds delay and 10 to 20 threads for maximum performance.
- Don’t put spaces in between phone number (Ex- 99999 99999)
- Make sure you are using the latest version of TBomb
- Make sure you are using Python3.
Here’s how you can check it. Type this command in your terminal.
You will see an output of python version installed.
Note: Do not use this to harm others.
This script is only for educational purposes or to prank.
None of the developers/contributors are responsible for the misuse of TBomb.
- Lots of integrated SMS/call APIs.
- Unlimited (Limited against abusing) and super-fast bombing
- International bombing available (APIS Dead. Try Your Luck.)
- Call bombing
- Frequent updates
- Automatic updating mechanism
- Easy to use and embed in code
Run these command to run TBomb
git installation methods are not universal and do differ between distributions, so, installing git as per the instructions below may not work. Please check out how to install git for your Linux distribution. The commands below provide instructions for Debian-based systems.
To use the bomber type the following commands in Termux:
pkg install git pkg install python git clone https://github.com/Hackertrackersj/Tbomb.git cd Tbomb chmod +x TBomb.sh ./TBomb.sh
git installation methods are not universal and do differ between distributions, so, installing git as per the instructions below may not work. Please check out how to install git for your Linux distribution. Commands below provide instructions for Debian-based systems.
To use the bomber type the following commands in the Linux terminal:
sudo apt install git git clone https://github.com/Hackertrackersj/Tbomb cd TBomb chmod +x TBomb.sh sudo bash TBomb.sh
To use the bomber type the following commands in the macOS terminal:
/usr/bin/ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)"
brew install git brew install python3 sudo easy_install pip sudo pip install --upgrade pip git clone https://github.com/Hackertrackersj/Tbomb cd TBomb chmod +x TBomb.sh
Missing Tools on macOS
Toilet cannot be installed yet. But TBomb does still work.
sudo bash TBomb.sh
You can watch the youtube video on the same by tapping on this Link.
Thank you for reading this post, stay connected with us for such interesting posts.
You can connect with the author on Linkedin also.