What is Hacking?
Reflecting the two types of hackers, there are two definitions of the word “hacker”:
- An adherent of the technology and programming subculture.
- Someone who is able to subvert computer security. If doing so for malicious purposes, the person can also be called a cracker.
What Is Hacking?
Types Of Hackers
Basically there are three types of hacker:
Small Description About Them
1.White Hat Hacker:
2.Black Hat Hacker:
3.Grey Hat Hacker:
Skill Required To Become an Ethical Hacker
- Password guessing and cracking
- Session hijacking
- Session spoofing
- Network traffic sniffing
- Denial of Service attacks
- Exploiting buffer overflow vulnerabilities
- SQL injection
- and Many More
“Instead of this I would like to tell one more thing that,you will see there are 2 types of people.
1. The person who use there are own script and program for hacking they are called real hacker(or you can say they are best).
2. The person who use others script and program for hacking they are not a hacker (you can say they are hacker) but you can say they are script kiddie (noob hacker). “
What a Hacker Knows?
THE ART OF STEALING
ACCORDING TO WIKIPEDIA-“Phishing is the attempt to acquire sensitive information such as usernames, passwords, and credit card details (and sometimes, indirectly, money), often for malicious reasons, by masquerading as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication.”
So how does a hacker steal such information from you?
Okay, let’s get started.
First, a hacker creates a fake login page, which looks like an original page and somehow, convinces you to enter your usernames and passwords to it.
By sending fake offers, promises or any other eye-catching things.
This can be done by the means of SMS, MMS, On Social Networking Sites.
THIS IS HOW A FAKE E-MAIL LOOKS LIKE
A Hacker can send you an email with any email id (We will discuss it later)
And when you click this update button above, you will be redirected to the fake Facebook page which is created to steal your information.
This page is designed in such a manner that after stealing your information you will be redirected to the original Facebook page. Smart, right
LET’S SEE HOW A FAKE LOGIN PAGE LOOKS LIKE:
THIS IS THE REAL FACEBOOK LOGIN PAGE.
This is how a basic phishing hack works. It works for all websites and even for bank accounts when the user is not aware of this kind of hack.
So, Always look for an address bar for your safety.
Phishing is illegal, and by this method, many criminal-minded peoples are stealing information from common peoples who do not have proper knowledge of cyber tricks and hacking.
IF YOU WANT TO LEARN ABOUT ANONYMITY click here